Dubai is a city of United Arab Emirate (UAE) and the best tourist destination. Dubai is famous for luxury shopping, desert safari, and large buildings. Dubai is an expensive city in the United Arab Emirate. In summers, Dubai has a hot climate. Crime rate is very low in Dubai so the tourist feels safe while exploring the amazing skyscrapers of Dubai.
Dubai Visa Policy
Dubai Tourist Visa
- Dubai Transit Visa
- Dubai Visit Visa
- Dubai Business Visa
- Dubai Single Entry Long Term Visa
- Dubai Single Entry Short Term Visa
- Dubai Multi Entry Long Term Visa
- Dubai Multi Entry Short Term Visa
Dubai Visit Visa Price
Dubai Visit Visa price varies at different seasons. Get Dubai Visit Visa online from Us.
Dubai Visit Visa Requirements
- Scan Copy of CNIC
- Passport Scan copy
- Passport Size Photos Scan Copy.
- Undertaking & Gurantee that Applicant must be exit with in the validity of his/her visa duration.
Dubai Visa Terms & Condition
- Visa fee once deposited shall NOT BE refunded in case of visa application is rejected/denied by the authorities in UAE.
- All visitors should have a valid return ticket and a passport valid for a minimum period of six months.
- However, visa regulations and costs are subject to change
- Visa Approval is Subject to Immigration.
- Rehman Travels is not responsible in case of Visa is rejected / delayed, visa fee is Non Refundable in any case.
- Over staying in UAE your visa will result in fines and detentions.
- The Embassy/ Immigration of UAE recommend all their eligible applicants to strictly follow the Rules and Regulations in order to avoid any delay.
- Since the visa policy is being monitored by the UAE authorities, therefore, the instructions provided by the Embassy are subject to change without any prior notification.
Visa Requirements for Official & Diplomatic Passport holder
- Official/ Diplomatic Passport holder can process their visa application from UAE Embassy directly with Note Verbal from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of Pakistan is compulsory.
- Note Verbal of older dates will not be accepted
- The Purpose of Entry should be mentioned on the note verbal and the VISA FORM (Incomplete Applications will NOT be entertained)
- For diplomatic missions, un agencies & international organizations in Islamabad
- Note Verbal from the concerned Mission/ Office is compulsory.
Things to do in Dubai
Many sightseeing places to visit in Dubai are Burj Khalifa, Palm Island, Dubai Fountain, Dubai Museum, Dubai Creek, Ski Dubai, Jumeirah Beach, Dubai Miracle Garden, Dubai Dolphinarium, Global Village Dubai, and Dubai safari Park. Dubai mall is a famous shopping mall in Dubai. All these places should be explored in Dubai Tour Package
Dubai Travel Tips
- Metro used for transportation
- Must try desert Safari
- Food is good but expensive
- Return Ticket
- Valid Passport
What are the additional documents required for a 90 days Dubai visa?
If your air tickets are booked with Emirates, the following additional scanned copies will be required:
- Confirmed Emirates return air tickets
- Passport copy of the resident.
- Residential proof of the resident.
- Invitation letter from the resident.
- Visa copy of the resident friend/relative
- The Immigration may ask for additional documents if necessary
What are the steps to apply for a Dubai visa?
- Submit your documents online
- Make an online payment.
- The payment link will be emailed to us
- Get your Dubai Visa in just 5 working days
Are there any eligibility criteria for getting a Dubai visa?
- There need to be some points that you need to remember so that your visa doesn’t get rejected.
- Your passport needs to be valid for at least 6 months.
- You need to apply for a Dubai visa at a local UAE embassy.
- If you are a male below the age of 23 years, your application will only be accepted if you are being accompanied by a parent or blood sibling. Likewise, females below the age of 23, need to be accompanied by their first blood relatives, otherwise, their application may not be accepted.
- The upper limit for an over-aged passenger is 75 years. Any applicant between 70-75 years must be accompanied by their immediate family member. All applicants above the age of 75 cannot be processed.
- For newly married couples below the age of 23, no visa will be issued.
- For females below the age of 23, a valid marriage certificate needs to be submitted in English/Arabic, failing which the application will be rejected.
- Any additional documents as deemed necessary need to be produced whenever called upon.
- If your Dubai tourist visa is used for any other reason, you are answerable in the court of law.